- Provide opportunities to develop relationships with CPA colleagues who can act as professional resources for business solutions.
- Provide opportunities to develop relationships with potential clients and non-CPA business contacts such as bankers, insurance agents, and lawyers.
- Act as a mentor for newly certified and future CPAs.
- Promote the growth of the CPA profession and help retain professionals in the field.
- Provide opportunities for members to become more active within the MICPA.
The task force requirement is to attend at least 50% of the scheduled task force meetings either via conference call or in person.
Sep 01, 2020 - Aug 31, 2021
Want to Join?
Use the Join Group button or Call Us:248.267.3700
You must be a member of this group to view group details.